Why Is My Google Review Not Public?
Why can I only see my google review when logged in? – If you’re only able to see your Google review when logged in, it’s likely because the review is still awaiting moderation from Google. This moderation process can take a few days. Once the review is approved, it will be visible to everyone.
How long does it take for my Google review to be public?
Normally reviews will show up almost immediately, but sometimes they may take some time to publish. There could be many reasons why a review will not show up. It could have something to do with your listing or the Google profile that was leaving the review.
Can a Google review be private?
Things to know before you leave a Google review: –
- You can’t submit an anonymous review. Google asks every customer/user to sign in with their Google accounts before they have the option to leave a review.
- Businesses cant’ delete the bad reviews by themselves. But in case of a fake review, the business can report
- Your Google reviews will appear publicly with your profile name and picture
- Your Google reviews will appear on Google services across the web, like Maps and Search, and on third-party sites and apps that use Google services to display a Google reviews widget.
- Your Google reviews must comply with Google’s policies. Read more
FYI: You can embed Google reviews widget automatically with EmbedReviews platform. Start a free trial and display your Google reviews now.
Can you delete someone else’s review on Google?
Understand which reviews to report for removal –
- Report only reviews that violate Google policies.,
- Don’t report a review just because you disagree with it or don’t like it.
- Google doesn’t get involved when businesses and customers disagree about facts.
- There’s no reliable way to tell who’s right about a particular customer experience.
- You can’t report third-party hotel reviews. To flag an inappropriate third-party review, contact the third-party provider directly. To go to the third-party website, click the reviewer’s name. Soon after the provider removes or changes the review on their website, the update will show on your Business Profile.
Tip: Be patient. It can take several days to assess a review.
Does Google tell you who liked your review?
Go to the ‘Reviews’ section of your dashboard. Find the review that you want to see the likes for and click on it. Scroll down to the ‘Likes’ section under the review. You will see a list of people who have liked the review, along with their Google account names and profile photos.
What can people see when you leave a Google review?
About public info – All reviews are public and anyone can find what you add. You’re unable to add an anonymous review. Here’s some more info others can find when you write a review:
- The name on your About me page,
- Other photos and videos you added to Google Maps, and the location info that’s attached,
- Reviews you wrote on Google Maps.
Tip: If you’re a Local Guide, you can get points when you add photos and videos to Google Maps. Learn how to provide high quality reviews and photos,
How long does it take for Google to review and approve an app?
About the review process – This is part of the standard review process for new AdMob apps. During the review, apps will experience limited ad serving, Reviews will typically take 24-48 hours, but may take longer in certain cases. You will be notified via email once the review is completed regardless of whether your app is approved or not.
You can also check your app’s review status in the All Apps section by clicking Apps in the sidebar and then View All Apps, If an app is approved, the ad serving limit will be lifted. If an app hasn’t been approved, it will not be able to fully serve ads, but can be resubmitted for review after resolving issues highlighted in the Policy center,
If you don’t want to address an app that hasn’t been approved, you can hide the app in the All Apps section. Learn more about how to set up an app in AdMob or link an existing app to an app store, Was this helpful? How can we improve it?