Why can I only see my google review when logged in? – If you’re only able to see your Google review when logged in, it’s likely because the review is still awaiting moderation from Google. This moderation process can take a few days. Once the review is approved, it will be visible to everyone.
Why am I not able to see my Google review?
Find why a review is missing – Missing reviews There are several reasons why reviews may be removed from the page. In most cases, missing reviews were removed for policy violations like spam or inappropriate content. We do not reinstate reviews that were removed for policy violations.
These removal measures help make sure that reviews on Google properties are relevant, helpful, and trustworthy. Learn about prohibited and restricted content for reviews, Reviews can sometimes be removed from a Business Profile after a reinstatement. If you lost reviews when your profile was disabled or suspended and then reinstated, contact support for assistance,
Tip: If you set a future opening date for your business that hasn’t opened yet, any reviews left before it’s open to the public will be removed.
Why does my Google review disappear when I log out?
Why do some Google reviews get posted and then disappear? – It’s not uncommon for Google reviews to disappear. Sometimes this happens because the reviewer didn’t follow Google’s guidelines, and other times it’s due to a technical issue.
The review doesn’t meet Google’s guidelines. The review is spammy or fake. The review contains profanity or offensive language. The review is excessively long. The review promotes a product or service. There was a technical issue. The business claimed the review.
Why is my Google business profile not publicly visible?
If your Business Profile says that your Business Profile is not visible to the public, that means that your Business Profile is likely suspended or disabled, your Business Profile is not verified yet, Google is processing your verification or your Business Profile is still in a pending status.
Do you have to be logged into Google to leave a Google review?
How to create a Google account – When you’re prompted to sign in, click on “Create account.” Next, choose “for myself” or “for my business.” The next page will give you the option to use your current email address instead of signing up for a Gmail address.
- As long as you have a valid email account to use, you can leave a Google review without using a Google email address.
- Once this is done, customers then simply search for the business they want to review.
- Then, they will scroll down past the map and find the starred business reviews section.
- The section will have five stars with gray outlines, and customers can contribute their own star ratings.
After clicking the number of stars that they want to give to your business, customers will be prompted to write about their experience and share an image. These details can be very important and can help other potential customers understand the pros and cons of your business.
Does Google tell you if your review was removed?
3. Appeal the Decision – If Google has denied your request to remove the review, there should be an option to appeal this decision. There should be a button at the bottom of the screen to “Appeal.” Once you click this, it will open up a window for you to actually put in information about why you believe this review should be removed. You’ll want to explain what policy this is violating and explain how this review violates that policy. This actually creates a ticket to Google Support.
After you submit it, you should receive an email confirmation from Google. This email will contain a case ID number – this is very important – do not lose this number! After a few days, you will receive an email from Google saying that your appeal was approved (the review was removed) or denied ( again! ).
You cannot appeal a decision more than once, the tool will not allow you to.
Do Google reviews take time to post?
How long does it take a Google review to post? Google reviews often show within 1-2 hours of being posted on a business profile. Reviews that are pending a manual review can take 3-5 days to publish if they meet Google’s Guidelines.
Can you have more than 1 Google review?
Can I Leave More Than One Google Review? – If you visit a business more than once, can you leave another review? Unfortunately, you can only have one active review per business at a time. But, if you’d like your feedback to reflect a more recent experience, you have a few options:
- Delete your original Google review and post a new one.
- Leave a review on another review site like Yelp or the Better Business Bureau.
- Ask the business if they accept written testimonials on their website or over the phone.
Even if you’ve already left a Google review, you can help your favorite brand gain future business by contributing feedback elsewhere.
Can a Google review be traced?
Can Google reviews be traced? – Yes. Your IP address can be traced if you leave a Google review anonymously. Google can see your IP address when you post a review, even if you hide your name.
Why my business is not visible to customers?
When your business is not visible to the customer is because the profile has been suspended or disabled. This means your profile or account has been considered to be against Google guidelines. To recover the visibility of your profile, you must first check your profile meets these guidelines.
Why is my Google My Business post not showing?
Your Google listing isn’t verified yet – A common reason why your Google My Business listing may not be showing up in search results is that you haven’t gone through the verification process yet. When creating your listing, or claiming an existing one it is essential to validate it.
- There are several methods you can choose to verify your listing, either by phone, email or postcard.
- Depending on what type of small business you are running, Google may let you choose your preferred method.
- Once you have undergone this verification process, it may take up to 14 business days for it to be reviewed and approved by Google.
When your Google listing is validated, you can edit your listing and improve its visibility.
Why is Google business only visible to manager?
Sounds like your business either needs verification or is suspended. You can follow the steps on How to verify your business on Google or check your verification status here.
Do Google reviews expire?
Do Google Reviews Expire? – The upfront answer is that Google reviews do not expire, so any customer reviews you receive will remain posted online (unless you’re able to get them removed – more on this below). On any Google Business Profile found on Google, clicking on “Google reviews” or “View all Google Reviews” pulls up that business’s reviews, which can be continuously scrolled.
- So all Google reviews for a business can be viewed publicly – no matter how old.
- Also, a business’s review listing on Google is automatically filtered by the “Most relevant” (but you can change the sort order by “Newest”, “Oldest”, etc).
- Google has not stated how relevancy is determined, but studies have found that date, length, locality, product/service specifics, and keywords may be deciding factors, as opposed to review likes, business owner replies, or whether the review is positive or negative.
So overall, customer reviews stay posted and are visible for all customers to see. When viewed, Google reviews are filtered by the “Most relevant”, but positive and negative feedback are not exclusive factors that determine relevance.