1. Be kind and honest
- Mention name. Mention your Airbnb host’s name and write a few sentences about their personality (if you met them) or the communication throughout the stay.
- Highlight check-in.
- What you loved.
- Suggest improvements.
- Summarise with a sentence for future guests.
- Know Airbnb star rating.
What is a good Airbnb message?
2. Check-in / Welcome Message Template – As your guests’ check-in date draws near, send them a detailed email to prepare them for their arrival at your Airbnb. Depending on the type of guests you attract, you can choose to send this 3 to 1 days prior to their check-in date.
Explain your check-in process in simple and easy to understand language. Provide contact information for you or your designated contact in case they run into any issues. Also prompt them to check your house rules / welcome book so they know what to expect and won’t be left feeling disappointed or frustrated.
Hello! We hope you are all set to check in on (date) and are looking forward to your stay with us at (name of place). You can check in at (check-in time), so you are welcome to arrive any time after if you like. Your door access code is (access code). It will be active from the time of check-in.
- The wi-fi password is (wi-fi password).
- You will receive your welcome book upon logging into wi-fi on any device.
- If you haven’t had the chance to go through our house rules yet we encourage you to do so and let us know if you have any questions prior to arrival so we can try to accommodate any concerns you may have.
If you experience any issues getting into your room or after your check-in, feel free to contact us at (insert contact information) at any time. We are always happy to help. See you on (insert day of arrival).
What is not allowed in Airbnb review?
Reviews should follow our content policy – Reviews may not contain explicit, discriminatory, harmful, fraudulent, illegal or other content that violates our Content Policy,
Can a guest reply to Airbnb review?
Responding to reviews – Airbnb Help Center Suggestions will show after typing in the search input. Use the up and down arrows to review. Use enter to select. If the selection is a phrase, that phrase will be submitted to search. If the suggestion is a link, the browser will navigate to that page.
- Honest reviews help Hosts and guests to grow and find the right fit in the future.
- But sometimes you may get one you disagree with.
- You can post a public response to a review that someone has left for you within 30 days after the review was submitted (not published).
- While you can’t remove it, you can if you think it violates our Review Policy.
Otherwise, feel free to respond with more context or to provide your own perspective, so long as you, too, follow the policy.
Go to Profile > Click Reviews by you Go to the review you’d like to respond to and click Leave a Response
You’ll need to log in to your account on a desktop computer or browser (not using the Airbnb app) to respond to a review. You’ll need to log in to your account on a desktop computer or browser (not using the Airbnb app) to respond to a review.
Go to Profile > Tap Reviews by you Go to the review you’d like to respond to and tap Leave a Response
Your response will be posted immediately, and you can’t edit it after that—so take your time and really think about what you want to say. Get help with your reservations, account, and more. : Responding to reviews – Airbnb Help Center
Can Airbnb hosts delete bad reviews?
How to Delete my Airbnb Review: FAQs Answered Reviews are crucial to any Airbnb host. This is because, most times, travellers cannot physically verify the condition of the stay they want. Therefore, they rely on the reviews of people who have stayed there previously before choosing it – this is sometimes referred to as “social proof”.
The more reviews guests leave on your host profile, the better your chances of being booked. However, some reviews will make people feel good, while others will make readers uncomfortable with the listed property. If you get a bad review for any reason, this article answers the question “how to delete my Airbnb Review.” As a host, if you get a negative review on your Airbnb, you cannot delete it.
Airbnb does not give hosts the chance to delete a bad or negative review made by guests against their properties. At most, you get a 30-day grace to respond to the bad review. With this right, you get to explain your perspective or opinion on the review and provide a professional response telling people to disregard the review (if it is fake) and not be deterred from staying at your property. Airbnb doesn’t even give the option for editing a review, so if you want to delete a review, it’s best to contact Airbnb.