Accountant Feedback examples – Legend Accountant Feedback examples
Accountant name – AN Company name – CN
01. I’ve used them the last few years for our taxes since our last accountant retired. They are very prompt and do an excellent job. Everything is done electronically and a very hassle free experience. ( AN ) and his team are very quick to respond to questions.
- Their prices are also reasonable and the turnaround time is very quick.02.
- We are very pleased with ( AN ) and his team and would recommend their services to anyone looking for a CPA / Tax preparer.
- We needed a last-minute P&L certification for my wife and reached out to ( AN ) over the weekend to get things going.
They were incredibly responsive and were able to review the docs we sent and prepare a letter in about two days. Throughout the process, they were very, very responsive and very professional, I am completely blown away by how great the service was! 03.
I’ve been working with ( AN ) and his team for personal tax filing for the past few years. The team is extremely responsive, organized, efficient and tech savvy. ( AN ) in particular has deep domain expertise and is excellent at communication. All communications were done virtually (even before Covid) and they never missed a beat.
Highly recommend this service to anyone.04. ( AN ) was very responsive to our requests and needs. We needed a review of our financials to obtain a home loan. They were able to quickly review the documents needed and responded very quickly, allowing us to close on our home loan on time.
- Thank you! 05.
- Great service! Got excellent advice on how to decrease my tax liability and ( AN ) managed to save me even more than I originally thought.
- Very happy so far, I will continue to use their services going forward.
- Finally no more shopping around for a new ‘tax person’ 06.
- AN ) and his team were extremely helpful in assisting with filing my taxes.
They were communicative, had the paperwork well organized, and was transparent in the steps they needed to take in filing. I highly recommend using their services if you need assistance with more than just basic tax filings. Thanks again! 07. Have been working with ( AN ) team for a few years now and will be doing so.
Tax season became a simple “forward documents to ( AN )” kind of a thing – despite my often quite complex tax situation.08. I’ve been using ( AN ) and his team for the past two years for a few different things, including my annual returns. They’re very responsive and knowledgeable. They’re patient with my questions and happy to jump on the phone when needed.
Their advice is helpful and meets you where you are in terms of sophistication. See also: 50+ 360 Feedback Examples 09. ( AN ) found a time on a weekend that worked well for me and gave me some great advice while he was reviewing my paperwork. At the end he chose to not charge me for our 1-2 hours of chatting as he felt he should have been more prepared.
Given how good the advice was, it was incredibly generous and I believe shows he sets a really high quality bar for his services. He even followed up with an email with more helpful advice.10. My business partner and I met with ( AN ) to get some guidance on our new business. ( AN ) is very knowledgable and easily answered all of our questions with great clarity.
Since we are a pretty straight forward services business, he was able to tell us what needs to be done so that we can take care of it ourselves. I look forward to growing the business to the size and complexity that warrants using his services. More Accountant Feedback examples on the next page Pages: 1 2
How do you write a testimonial for an accountant?
This is to acknowledge that excellent accounting work that your company has provided. I have found your company to be very professional and one that pays great attention to detail. As an accountant, you handle my account with the same care and interest that I personally would take.
What is a good sentence for accountant?
Accountant in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb.) Synonym:,, Similar words:,,,,,,,, Meaning: n. someone who maintains and audits business accounts. (1) He is going to be an accountant, (2) She fiddled the books while working as an accountant, (3) That firm is looking for a new accountant, At present the salary they will offer has been left open.
- (4) She’s an accountant by training.
- (5) It would probably pay you to hire an accountant,
- (6) The accountant began to peculate the public money.
- (7) Our accountant finally managed to sort out the muddle.
- (8) The accountant disputes the figures you gave him,
- (9) An accountant will examine the company’s books.
- (10) It would pay to use an accountant,
- (11) He’s no more than a glorified accountant,
- (12) He’s not a bad chap—quite human for an accountant,
- (13) Could you put me on to a good accountant ?
- (14) The boss motioned the accountant in / to enter.
- (15) My brother’s studying to be an accountant,
- (16) Their accountant has been on the fiddle for years.
- (17) We talked to the company’s chief accountant,
- (18) She has an appointment with her accountant,
- (19) I can recommend him as an extremely good accountant,
- (20) Her accountant was good at exploiting tax loopholes.
- (21) It pays to find a good accountant,
- (22) I asked to see my accountant,
- (23) You would be well advised to consult an accountant,
- (24) The boss dropped an accountant from the payroll.
- (25) The accountant described his work to the sales staff.
- (26) You have to account to the accountant tomorrow.
- (27) His accountant had been cooking the books for years.
- (28) She has been an accountant all her working life.
- (29) He was deep in conversation with his accountant,
- (30) The company recognized Mr Brown’s outstanding work by promoting him to chief accountant,
(1) He is going to be an accountant, (2) She fiddled the books while working as an accountant, (3) That firm is looking for a new accountant, At present the salary they will offer has been left open. (4) Tomorrow is the day of reckoning; the accountant will tell me what my profits were and how much tax I’ll have to pay.
What is a letter of recommendation for an accountant?
An accountant reference letter is a document that describes the professional or personal qualifications of an individual within the accounting field. Often written by a former colleague, employer or personal connection, a reference letter can demonstrate an individual’s relevant skills and experiences.
What is an example of a professional summary for an accountant?
Strong resume summary example: – “Results-driven CPA with four years of experience developing and implementing financial systems. Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills that help me work efficiently and independently. Ethical professional with expertise in health and financial sectors.”
What would you say is the role of an accountant?
An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
What is the key success of an accountant?
As you pursue your career in accounting, there are so many paths to take. You may want to own your own firm one day. Find a promotion. Land a big raise. Regardless of your goals, there are some basic keys to your success in the field of accounting, and every single successful accountant can boast of these characteristics.
You can do well with one or the other, but only together do they cooperate for success and freedom in your accounting future. First you should take some time to address where you are now. Are you a beginner? Experienced? Expert? What are your future goals in your career of accounting? Are these goals available to you at the current time or will you need a big change to achieve your goals? You need some clarity for what you want before you can fully develop these traits.
Then when you’re ready you can begin working on these two critical keys to success in accounting. Competence The primary key to success in accounting is of course competence. You must be good at your job. You need to be able to work efficiently, meet deadlines, think critically, and make effective decisions for your company or clients.
You can begin working on your competence by reviewing your strengths and weaknesses in your current accounting position. Identify ways to strengthen your weaknesses and to display your strengths. Universal Accounting courses are available to bolster your accounting skills to maximize profits for yourself and your clients.
Confidence This trait is by far the most lacking in the business of accounting. Most accountants believe that their work will do the talking, and that confidence is a trait for salesmen and athletes. If you do your job right you’ll have success right? Maybe.
- But the only way to truly guarantee success in your accounting career is to pair competence with confidence.
- Display your skills and speak up.
- Share your confidence with your superiors and clients.
- Believe that you can find creative solutions to any accounting problem, and that any endeavor you assume will be successful.
Confidence transforms a mediocre accountant to a star accountant. Clients and firms will be attracted to your confidence and find more value in your efforts. Are you lacking in competence? Feeling less-than-confident? Universal Accounting School is here to help.
What is an accountant review?
What is a Review in Accounting? A review is a reduced form of an audit that provides a reduced level of assurance regarding an entity’s financial statements.
What are accountant analysis skills?
Analytical Skills – Most accountants are analytical by nature, and are drawn to the profession because of the high level of analytical ability it requires. Accounting job skills consist of far more than just number-crunching: accountants must be able to execute in-depth financial analysis, and be able to approach each situation with a critical mind, working from a strong, integrated foundation of accounting knowledge to determine the appropriate course of action and the techniques to be used.
- In addition to being able to use financial data effectively, one of the most important skills for accounting professionals is the ability to interpret that financial data, and analyze the interplay between that information, the overall organization, and various individual departments within it.
- Accountants must be strong problem-solvers and decision-makers, and must be able to objectively analyze information to identify problems within and challenges facing an organization and its accounting framework, then use an integrated approach to develop effective solutions to address them.
An accountant should be able to think not just critically, but creatively as well, and understand the relevance of accounting information to all aspects of overall organizational health. This also extends into the realm of risk analysis, as accountants are often tasked with identifying and assessing factors that may jeopardize the success of a project or entity, both in the context of the overall business and in specific situations, such as an audit.
What is performance evaluation in accounting?
Performance evaluation in management accounting typically involves analyzing financial and non-financial measures to assess how effectively an organization is achieving its objectives. Return on investment (ROI), Residual Income (RI), and Economic Value Added (EVA) are three commonly used financial measures for performance evaluation. Return on investment (ROI) is a measure of the profit generated by an investment relative to the amount of capital invested. It is calculated by dividing the net profit by the total investment. ROI can be used to evaluate the performance of individual business units or projects within an organization.
- Residual income (RI) is another financial measure that can be used for performance evaluation.
- It is calculated by subtracting a required rate of return from the actual income generated by an investment.
- Residual income takes into account the cost of capital and is a more accurate measure of profitability than ROI.
Economic Value Added (EVA) is a more comprehensive measure of performance that takes into account both the cost of capital and the value created by an investment. It is calculated by subtracting the cost of capital from the net operating profit after taxes (NOPAT).
EVA measures the extent to which a business is generating value for its shareholders and is often used to assess the effectiveness of a company’s strategic decisions. In addition to these financial measures, non-financial measures such as customer satisfaction, employee engagement, and quality can also be used for performance evaluation in management accounting.
By analyzing both financial and non-financial measures, managers can gain a more comprehensive understanding of their organization’s performance and identify areas for improvement.
What is an example of effective feedback?
14) Your employee has a great attendance record – Why you should provide feedback for this: Providing feedback to the employees who are always there for you is always a good policy. Keep them showing up and being happy to do so by acknowledging that you see them and that you value their steadfast support. Feedback examples:
- “I believe I would be lost if you weren’t in the office, and I’m happy to say that I don’t even know if I’m right. Thank you for always being there.”
- “Actions speak louder than words, and your constant enthusiastic presence breathes life into this organization every day.”
- How to bolster this feedback: Get these star attendees accessories and items to spruce up their desks or workspaces since they are always there.
- Gift & experience ideas:
What are the 5 roles of accountant?
Role of an accountant is doing functions related to the collection, accuracy, recording, analysis, and presentation of a business, company or organization’s financial operations. He also holds a number of administrative functions in the company.
What is an example sentence for testimonial?
Testimonial in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb.) Sentence count:40 Posted: 2017-04-05 Updated: 2020-07-24 Synonym:,,,, Similar words:,,,,,,,, Meaning: n.1. something that serves as evidence 2. something given or done as an expression of esteem 3.
Something that recommends (or expresses commendation) of a person or thing as worthy or desirable. adj.1. expressing admiration or appreciation 2. of or relating to or constituting testimony.1. At the testimonial dinner everyone flattered him shamelessly.2. He attended a testimonial dinner in his honour.3.
She sent a testimonial from her former employer when applying for the post.4. The cumulative effect provides an even more impressive testimonial,5. Cook has incidentally been given a testimonial season by Transvaal for his outstanding services over a long period.5.
- Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.6.
- He did, however, have a testimonial from the Master of Charterhouse.7.
- It was a testimonial for a funeral parlour which had dealt with the victims of a forest fire.8.
- Above all, however, it is a testimonial to official myth.9.
It also dealt a blow to his testimonial, which nevertheless realised more than ￡2000.10. It was a testimonial to his personality that he could take his roots with him without making others feel left out.11. Are you looking forward to your testimonial ? 12.
He bears a testimonial as to his character.13. At testimonial dinner everyone flattered him shamelessly.14. Intertionally concealing facts or providing false testimonial during investigation.15. Oprah played a video testimonial from Scarlett Johannson.16. I love testimonial dinners. They’re like an ego massage parlor.17.
Here is an unsolicited testimonial from a happy Master Lock GI customer! 18. What follows is a brief synopsis of one testimonial relating to allergic rhinitis and mangosteen use.19. Such papers would contain testimonial declarations by the accountants(Sentencedict.com), not by the taxpayers.20.
- The fervent testimonial confirmed the President in his intention to let the expedition go ahead.21.
- Accordingly his faithful service here was rewarded with a Testimonial in October 1966 and a crowd of over 17,000 attended.22.
- Two years ago the 41year-old received a similar amount when his former teams of Liverpool and Arsenal met for a testimonial match.23.
A few outstanding bills were paid, and the application by the master and matron for a testimonial was granted.24. Following summer surgery on his damaged ankle ligaments, Sterland hoped to return in Jim Beglin’s testimonial against Liverpool.25. The information in this report is based primarily on testimonial evidence.26.
But first, a few words of caution, a few more words about Bogdanovich, and a testimonial,27. The Board accepted his letter of resignation with regret and presented him with a testimonial, a bowl and an album.28. The building a composition of Finnish pine, spruce and birch, and a testimonial to their special.29.
To receive Fifth Amendment protection, a communication must be coerced and must be testimonial in nature.30. The article expatiates on the general of the excluding rule for criminal illegal testimonial evidence in China, and points out the problems existing at present.
What is a testimonial statement example?
1. A good testimonial is short – Long testimonials are unlikely to be read by visitors. Look at this example of a long, rambling testimonial “I just wanted to share a quick note and let you know that you guys do a really good job. I’m glad I decided to work with you.
It’s really great how easy your websites are to update and manage. I never have any problem at all. My new site is so much faster and easier to work with than my old site. It used to take me an hour or more to update a page and I would still sometimes screw things up. Now it’s almost like having a designer right here with me.
I just choose the page, make the change and click save. It’s so simple. Thanks, guys!” It might get scanned, but it’s unlikely to be read. So keep it short. We recommend 30-50 words total. ProTip! If you do have longer testimonials, you can bold the most impactful words to guide visitors attention to the best parts.