15 Review template examples –
- An absolute pleasure to host. You’re welcome back anytime!
- A really nice guest. Respected the house rules, was extremely communicative, and left the property in excellent condition.
- An easy 5-star rating from my side. Extremely independent, clean, and respectful. Would be happy to host again.
- It was a pleasure hosting you. Thanks for making our jobs easier! We’d love to host you again anytime.
- Super-friendly and respectful. No complaints over here!
- Very polite and was a pleasure to host. Any other host would be lucky to have you!
- Such a wonderful hosting experience for us. Nothing negative to say whatsoever. Thanks for staying with us, and you’re welcome back whenever you’re in town.
- An excellent guest. My property was left clean after check-out, and no noise complaints whatsoever. You’d delight any host!
- 5-star review! Clean, quiet, communicative, and respectful. Couldn’t ask for a better guest.
- We had such a great time hosting you. Everything went smoothly and the place was left in tip-top shape. Feel free to visit us again next time you’re back in the area!
- Really enjoyed having you at my property. Thanks for reminding me why I love hosting!
- Really nice guest, and lovely to host. Quiet, respectful, and a great communicator. You’re welcome to stay with us anytime.
- Very respectful and tidy. I 100% recommend you to any host.
- A lovely couple who left our space super clean and made hosting super fun! Would love to host them again.
- A tidy guest is any host’s dream. Today, you made my dreams come true. Please know you’re welcome to stay with us again next time you’re in town.
What is a good review for Airbnb host example?
10 positive Airbnb guest review samples – Here are 10 ideas included in the 101 Airbnb guest review examples that you can use and edit accordingly.
- (guests name) was a pleasure to host! They left the place clean and were quiet throughout the weekend. We had great contact and I look forward to having them stay with me again!
- I loved having (guest name) because they were able to treat the place with respect, have a great time and enjoy the area. They were awesome with renting the space and I hope I get to host them again.
- All of my house rules were respected with (guest name) and they were able to come and go with ease. I loved having them there as they were respectful and quiet. I highly recommend them to others!
- (Names) were absolutely wonderful guests to host. I just knew that my home was in good hands with them. Thank you for staying at (name of property)!
- (Name) and his/her boyfriend/girlfriend were brilliant guests! A friendly and polite couple who knows how to take great care of other people’s property. I would most certainly host them again and similarly would recommend them to other hosts.
- We had a great experience hosting (name). The communication was pleasant and smooth at all times. Also, our house was left in perfect condition. We hope that he/she will come back in the future!
- It was a pleasure hosting (name) and her/his family. They were excellent guests: pleasant to communicate with, very attentive and looked after our home perfectly. We are grateful for their visit, and they are certainly welcome back.
- Our experience with (names) was amazing. They are very friendly and easy-going people. On top of that, they left our home spotlessly clean. We hope to host them again in the future!
- We got to host (name) for his/her first Airbnb experience and he/she was the ideal guest! We would gladly host her again and can only recommend him/her to any Airbnb host.
- We had a great time hosting (name) and his/her friends. Easy-going people, considerate and respectful of their surroundings. Would gladly host them again and can recommend them to other hosts.
You can scroll down to the bottom of the page to download the full list of the 101 Airbnb guest review examples.
How do you say thank you to Airbnb guest?
I just wanted to say thank you for choosing to stay at my place. It was a pleasure hosting you, and you are welcome back anytime in the future! I’ll be sure to be writing a positive review. If you too had a good trip, could I please ask that you complete the review process and share any thoughts on your experience.
How many stars is good on Airbnb?
Airbnb Review Etiquette
- How to Leave an Airbnb Review
Suppose you just stayed at an Airbnb. It was clean, reasonably priced, the listing was accurate, and the host communicated well. But it didn’t blow you away. When you leave your review, how many stars do you give? 3? Maybe 4? You might think that 3-stars means a place is average, and 4 stars is a good rating.5-star reviews are reserved only for the most luxurious, above-and-beyond experiences.
Unfortunately, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Airbnb holds hosts to a strict 5-star-or-bust expectation. They take any review that is less than 5-stars to indicate that there are major problems with a property or host. In fact, if a host’s account average drops below a 4.8-star rating, then they lose their Superhost status.
On top of that, Airbnb could permanently remove a listing if the average drops below a 4.3-star rating! Because of this, receiving a 4-star review is very damaging to a host. Obviously if someone deserves a 4-stars or lower, review them accordingly. But it’s good to keep in mind what consequences a 4-star review can have for hosts.
- Guest Rating Guide:
- 5-star: Nobody is perfect, but I enjoyed my stay!
- 4-star: There are several issues that need to be corrected.
- 3-star: There are major problems.
- 2-star: This listing should be removed.
- 1-star: Ban these hosts for life.
- But what specifically should guests be considering in their reviews? Airbnb indicates that the following five things are sufficient for a 5-star review:
- Cleanliness : Every room that guests can access is clean, there’s no dust or mold on surfaces or floors, linens are clean, and trash is clear from previous guests.
- Essential amenities : hosts provide toilet paper, soap, linens, and 1 towel & 1 pillow per person.
- Accurate listing details : Address and bed/bath details accurate, photos are up to date, and amenities from listing are available and functional.
- Easy check-in : Check-in process is clear and simple.
- , Proactive communication : Host is available to the guest during their stay.
Within these categories, the bar is low enough to allow for small mistakes. No host is prefect. And if there are problems, there is also room for the host to correct things during the guests’ stay. For example, suppose the internet goes out unexpectedly, for reasons beyond the host’s control.
The host calls the internet company immediately. Even if it takes a few hours for things to be fully fixed, the host should not get a lower review, due to their concern and effort. Along similar lines, hosts should not be given a lower rating for things such as: location isn’t near enough to a grocery store, a bug got into the house, dust on the lamp shade, small stains on the clean towels, neighbors that look scary, a power outage, or even a malfunctioning door lock.
What Airbnb Reviews Are Not Rating systems are a common part of our lives. To help further clarify the Airbnb review system, it will be helpful to see how Airbnb contrasts with other common rating systems. Airbnbs Ratings are not Hotel Ratings: Similar to Airbnbs, hotels are rated with stars, on a scale from 1–5.
A 1-star hotel is the cheapest, dirtiest, place to stay that gets the job done. A 5-star hotel is a rare high-end luxury hotel that you can only find in the finest locations of the best cities. While these rating systems might seem similar, this is actually a totally different rating system than what Airbnb uses.
An Airbnb listing should NOT be rated lower than 5 stars because it does not measure up to a 5-star hotel. To use an analogy, you don’t go 100mph on a highway in Canada just because the sign says “100.” Both are numbers on signs on the side of the road, but one is measured in kilometers, and the other in miles.
Airbnbs Ratings are not Google Reviews: What about Google reviews? It is normal to look at a Google review for a business that has 4.5–4.8 stars and think it is a very good rating. However, Airbnb holds hosts to a much higher standard. In fact, host are held to near perfection, with severe repercussions.
If a host drops below 4.8 stars, they will lose Superhost status. Losing Superhost often causes a host to lose money, limits their customer service/support from Airbnb, and their listings are removed from valuable search filters. Worse yet, if an Airbnb host drops below a 4.3 rating (which is seen as a serviceable Google rating), that hosts could have their listing suspended and removed from Airbnb.
Airbnb punishes anything but perfection. How should hosts rate guests? There are no clear guidelines from Airbnb for hosts reviewing guests. But they should be consistent with the format for guests reviewing hosts. Specifically, even if some issues occur, that shouldn’t automatically be reflected in the guests’ rating, and there should be room for guests to make things right.
For example, if a guest breaks an item and offers to pay for it, they should not be given a lower rating.
- Host Rating Guide:
- 5-star: Minor issues, would happily host again.
- 4-star: Several issues and/or guests difficult to deal with, but still might host again.
3-star: Guest caused major problems and/or did not follow rules. Would not host again.
- 2-star: Other hosts should not accept their reservation.
- 1-star: The guest’s account should be suspended.
Airbnb expects a 5-star review to be relatively easy to obtain. You might think is a bad thing: it indicates review inflation, and/or unrealistic expectations. But we can’t change or control these policies. Then, what do we do about it? Follow the guides above! Understand the system that Airbnb has set up and separate that from other platforms such as Google.
Does Airbnb require positive reviews?
Good Airbnb Reviews: Why They’re Important and How To Get Them | TIDY Good reviews on Airbnb are important because they help to increase the credibility and reputation of your listing. Positive reviews can help to attract more guests, which can lead to higher occupancy rates and more revenue.