Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Review Posts and Tags.
- Tap Add to Profile on an individual post to approve it, or tap to ignore it.
Can people who aren’t my friends see my posts on Facebook?
Anyone can see your public information, which includes your name, profile picture, cover photo, gender, username, user ID (account number), and networks (learn why). Only you and your friends can post to your profile. When you post something, you can control who sees it by using the audience selector.
Why is a post I’m tagged in not showing up?
Why Don’t My Tagged Photos Show Up on Instagram? – Instagram allows you to manually approve posts that can show up on your profile, so if you can’t see your tagged Instagram photos in the “Photos of You” section, chances are you have selected to manually approve tagged posts of you. But here is the solution:
How do I pre approve a post on Facebook?
To view or manage your preapproved group members: –
From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. Click Members in the left menu and scroll down to Preapproved to see a list of all preapproved members. To remove post preapproval, click next to their name and select Remove Post Preapproval. Click Remove Preapproval.
If you haven’t used preapproved members yet, give it a try! It could save you and your other community leaders a lot of time.
Why can’t I get reviews on my Facebook page?
1. Enable Reviews for Your Facebook Page – The first thing to do is make sure you’re allowing visitors to see and leave Facebook reviews. To do that, first, start managing your Facebook business page and click on the Settings option on the left. Doing that will allow you to change the settings of your Facebook page. Next, click on Privacy to change your page’s privacy settings. On the left, click on the Page and tagging option to continue. Finally, look for the option labeled Allow others to view and leave reviews on your Page? and toggle it on. You can now start collecting reviews and recommendations from your customers, which will be displayed on your Facebook account’s Reviews tab. Then, you can also add a short call-to-action in your posts to encourage customers to review your business. For more details, you can look at this tutorial on how to create the perfect call-to-action,
- If you’re not telling fans on other social media platforms that they can leave reviews on Facebook, they might never find out.
- So it’s crucial that you cross-promote your Facebook page on the different social channels you own, including Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- It doesn’t have to be anything fancy.
You can simply promote your page or group on other social platforms and ask people to join you. That way, interested people can follow your brand on Facebook, where they can leave reviews and testimonials. Want to kickstart your social media following on all these platforms? You can embed social media feeds on your website so visitors can interact with your posts and follow you for more.
Why can’t I see posts on my Facebook business page?
Facebook is still one of the most frequented social platforms accounting for 76.22% of the social media market, and it can generate traffic in the thousands for website owners who organically develop a loyal following. The aim is to develop a loyal following that will be consistently engaged with your page not to buy Likes and have an artificial audience.
Facebook recently changed its rules for marketers because users were being spammed with promotional material. With these changes, Facebook has attempted to prioritize personal News Feeds based on an algorithm that detects which posts are most important to them. In a nutshell, this made it harder to promote business pages.
On personal News Feeds, instead of Most Recent, it is categorized by Top Stories. You can manually choose if you want your New Feed displayed in chronologically order (Most Recent), or by posts the algorithm detects you care most about (Top Stories). But, where do business pages’ posts go now? All of the pages a person has Liked appear chronologically on Pages Feed.
It can be found on the left-hand sidebar. The only DEFINITE way to ensure people who have Liked your page see updates in their News Feed is for them to manually choose when they Like your page. From there choose “See First,” If the “Default” option is chosen, business page posts will not be seen UNLESS the Facebook user has their News Feed set to “Most Recent.” This is why it is CRUCIAL to have an engaging Facebook Page with noteworthy posts that provide incentive for your target audience to visit.
Follow us for more digital marketing tips!
Why can’t I see page posts on Facebook?
If Facebook posts aren’t showing up on your app, make sure that you are using a Facebook page and not a Facebook personal Timeline (private profile). Click here to read more about Facebook pages.
Do all my followers see my Facebook posts?
Only the people who could see those posts when you first made them are able to see them when someone taps Share. Use the audience selector to adjust who you share posts with. Note: When a friend shares a link that you posted, they can share the link with a wider audience than you originally shared it with.
Why is my review button not working on Facebook?
1. You’ve not enabled Facebook Reviews Tab: –
If you’ve not enabled the Review tab, then it won’t appear on your Facebook page. This means that no one can leave you a review or see any of the lovely reviews that you’ve been given.
This is a Facebook problem that’s very easy to rectify. And don’t worry if this feature has been accidentally switched off – your reviews won’t have gone anywhere.
- Head to your Facebook business page.
- Click on ‘Settings’ on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Find ‘Templates and Tabs’
- Make sure it is switched on – this shows as blue.
(If you have recently switched to the new Facebook experience your layout will be slightly different.) And there you go; your Review tab will automatically appear again, and all your past reviews will be on show for all to see. And your happy customers can once again start leaving you amazing reviews!