- ‘Has remained one of our most trustworthy team members’
- ‘Always very dependable in every situation’
- ‘Always ready to do whatever it takes to get the work done’
- ‘Well known for dependability and readiness to work hard’
- ‘Has been a faithful and trustworthy employee’
What do you write in an employee review?
Employee performance reviews should cover communication, collaboration, reliability, work quality, problem-solving, and timeliness.Give regular, informal feedback consistently. In formal reviews, be honest, hold face-to-face conversations, give relevant examples, and end on a positive note.Performance management software and professional employer organizations can help you hold effective performance reviews regularly. This article is for small business owners and managers who want to implement effective performance reviews or improve their performance review process.
Employee performance reviews are essential for all businesses. However, how you conduct reviews determines their effectiveness. A performance review can empower your employees to reach new heights – or drive your team away. An effective performance review helps employees identify growth opportunities and potential areas of improvement while still maintaining healthy business relationships,
How do you comment on employee’s overall performance?
1. Interpersonal effectiveness appraisal comments – Gone are the days when businesses worked in silos. It is not the case anymore- open offices are the in-thing because it promotes information sharing and inter-dependability. Here are a few comments for it:
“You can create great synergy among everyone at the office.” “Your ability to promote the company culture is well-respected.” “You work extremely well with others, and people feel positive when they work with you.” “Your ability to make everyone around you feel comfortable is a great asset to the organization.”
Write performance reviews the easier way. Sign up here for FREE.14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
How do you describe someone’s overall performance?
Accurate, neat, attentive to detail, consistent, thorough, high standards, follows procedures. Increase in number of errors, lacks attention to detail, inconsistency in quality, not thorough, work often incomplete, diminished standards of work produced, does not follow procedures.
What is an example sentence for positive feedback?
Random good picture Not show 1. We got a lot of positive feedback about the programme.2. There was a lot of positive feedback which was very encouraging.3. We’ve had a lot of positive feedback from the people of this city.4. Nor is positive feedback necessary for oscillatory behavior.5.
- He found that positive feedback was predictably given most often for accuracy and quantity of reading.6.
- Another possible origin of positive feedback is the finite internal impedance of the bias supply.7.
- Lack of appreciation and positive feedback from those around you.8.
- But in swarm systems, positive feedback can lead to increasing order.9.
However, allosteric positive feedback is not sufficient to produce sustained oscillations.10. Nor is positive feedback necessary for oscillatory behavior. Negative feedback loops can be periodic.11. Positive feedback from peers also strongly influenced the managers’ development.12.
- In a different class of important circuits, positive feedback is applied over a band of frequencies from zero frequency upwards.13.
- This all-or-none response seems to arise through a positive feedback effect whereby calcium stimulates its own release.14.
- I suddenly started getting very positive feedback, from agents and other young actors.15.
In this notation positive feedback corresponds to or so that the gain is increased.16. Positive feedback enhances the initial release, but this is soon curtailed as the accumulation of calcium activates the negative feedback component.17. This closes the positive feedback loop, because the more the bridge sways, the more force people exert to keeping standing.18.
- The curve shown suggests a positive feedback that works towards disaster.19.
- That’s a math problem, a positive feedback system.Sentencedict 20.
- That’s known as positive feedback or snowballing.21.
- And that is a powerful positive feedback phenomenon.22.
- Owing to its positive feedback and effective parallelization and strong lustiness, ACO has been applied in many fields.23.
If so, then read it and give her positive feedback,24. Deviancy amplification is achieved by means of a relatively simple positive feedback loop.25. Ashby was an engineer interested in nonlinear control circuits and the virtues of positive feedback loops.26.
I’m lucky to work for an employer who gives positive feedback on my work.27. The recent report that presynaptic mGlu receptors employ phosphoinositide-derived signals as a positive feedback mechanism to enhance glutamate release is particularly interesting.28. Having a tangible record of progress can also act as positive feedback and reinforcement for the client.29.
This control scheme is effective, but it may introduce positive feedback,30. Communicating the findings of all transaction monitored to CSR, including both negative and positive feedback, More similar words: feedback, biofeedback, feedback loop, positive, positively, positiveness, positivity, postposition, position, exposition, deposition, supposition, imposition, composition, opposition, positional, proposition, preposition, positioning, disposition, pole position, decomposition, repositioning, presupposition, prepositional, juxtaposition, predisposition, sensitive, insensitive, inquisitive,
How do you describe someone’s quality of work?
Meets or Exceeds Expectations – ✓ He is a detail minded person and his work is always completed with high quality. ✓ He always maintains a high level of accuracy in his work. ✓ He never neglects even the smallest detail of tasks assigned to him. ✓ He makes defect free products.
- He is very focused.
- He is conscious of every detail in his work.
- He is highly reliable.
- His performance displays exceptional quality and accuracy.
- He accomplished all tasks he is assigned in a timely manner.
- He maintains a good standard of work aligned with a high level of productivity.
- He frequently encourages and helps colleagues to achieve high levels of productivity.
✓ He is fully aware of and acknowledges the importance of quality in his work. ✓ He displays a highly consistent level of performance in his work. ✓ He is always ready and prepared to accept new responsibilities and projects. ✓ He constantly pursues new learning and training opportunities.
✓ He consistently takes on additional responsibilities within the team. ✓ He is skillful in developing more efficient methods to perform specific tasks. ✓ He consistently looks for new ways to help the team. ✓ He is always willing to take a risk with learning opportunities. ✓ He takes on new responsibilities with minimal guidance or direction.
✓ He is not afraid to take calculated risks to make things work better. ✓ He has a strong grasp and understanding of his job responsibilities. ✓ He has strong communication with management on required updates in his job function. ✓ His knowledge of his job surpasses the required level.
- He collaborates well with other departments.
- He has an extensive peer network to access the required skills when necessary.
- He shares his job knowledge well with his peers.
- He shares his knowledge of industry trends and best practices to achieve enhanced outcomes in his job.
- He is highly adept in all areas of his job function.
✓ He is very detail minded. His work is always done with exceptional quality. ✓ He ensures his work is accurate before giving it to the customer. ✓ He pays attention to detail in every task he is given. ✓ He produces error free output. ✓ He has a great eye for the details.
His work can be relied on to be accurate and as expected / requested. ✓ He is a careful person. He always thinks twice before acting so his performance is always accomplished well. ✓ He is always exact when he performs his duties. ✓ He never skips any detail of his assignments. ✓ He consistently makes error-free products.
✓ He is reliable and his performance is of exceptional quality and accuracy. ✓ He is detailed and focused. His work is always completed with high quality. ✓ He always maintains accuracy in his work. ✓ He never neglects any detail of any task given to him.
- He never makes mistake in the products he produces.
- He pays strong attention to his work.
- He never ignores any detail of his work.
- His good performance level is highly appreciated.
- His work is high quality and accurate.
- He meets or exceeds all requirements with high productivity.
- He developed a that delivered results.
✓ He improved output/production by %. ✓ He exceeded start of year goals by, ✓ He thoroughly plans and prepares for the unexpected. ✓ He provides consistent results that clients or customers can always count on. ✓ He deals with difficult demands from clients and customers in a way that leaves everyone satisfied.