Exceptional 5-star review reply examples – Excellent 5-star reviews share one common underlying message to readers – that the reviewer’s positive feedback is highly valued and recognised. Here are some examples of what we’ve seen at Appbot:
- “Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our product/service and appreciate your feedback. Keep it coming!”
- “We are so glad to hear that you love our product! Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.”
- “Thank you for the fantastic review! We put a lot of effort into making our product/service as user-friendly and enjoyable as possible, so we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying it. Thanks again for the support!”
- “Thank you for the glowing review! We are grateful for your kind words and are pleased to know that our product/service has exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing us!”
- “We are overjoyed to read your 5-star review! Thank you for your kind words and for supporting our product/service. We truly appreciate your feedback and are always striving to improve.”
Based on the replies above, let’s look at components that make up an exceptional 5 star review:
- Expression of thanks and gratitude for the review.
- Rehash of the reviewer’s enjoyment of the product or service.
- Expression of thanks for choosing the brand.
You’ll notice these reviews consist of at least 2 sentences and not less than 25 words. More energy and effort is perceived in these replies than generic replies like “Thank you for your 5 star review” and “Thanks so much”. For bonus points, you might also consider these ideas to incorporate into your 5-star review responses:
- Use the reviewer’s username in the reply, for personalization.
- If the reviewer mentioned a specific feature of your app, that they really love, make a reference to it. This shows that your team actually read the review, understood it, and will make use of that feedback.
- Mention what you plan to do with the review information, if there was enough detail for it to be actionable. For example, you might mention “We have shared this awesome feedback with the team who built,”
Adding these details, rather than always replying with just boilerplate copy, demonstrates that the time the user took to leave the review was valued. Personalized responses are much more memorable! The way in which app teams and developers address 5-star review replies should be considered early and formed part of the business app reply strategy.
Formulating a clear set of guidelines for your support team to use when generating replies to 5 star reviews is highly recommended. Be sure to make your reply unique, include an expression of thanks and a direct reference to any specific praise the reviewer gave. The best replies also include personalization and an outline of how the information the reviewer provided will be useful to your team.
We know how time consuming it can be to write excellent replies. To improve the quality and efficiency of your 5-star review response campaign you might like to try Appbot’s AI Replies feature, Our AI has been specifically trained to include as many feature of the ideal reply as possible, every time.
Should you respond to good reviews?
1. Build stronger relationships – Consumers are skeptical, especially when it comes to reviews. Our own research shows just 39% of consumers think retailers take their feedback onboard, while a further 22% think this never happens at all. Replying publicly to your reviews is the first step to putting some of these doubts to bed.
Don’t just leave your responses for the negative stuff either. Sure, your one and two-star reviews should take priority, but acknowledging the customers that have left you a nice review, even with a simple “thank you”, goes a long way towards building brand loyalty and showing the world that you care about what all of your customers have to say.
It’s important to hit the right tone with your responses. This is your chance to start conversations with your customers and show the more human side of your brand, so think carefully about how you want to come across. There’s extra incentive to start replying to your customers too! Businesses that reply to more than 25% of their reviews earn 35% more revenue on average.
How do you respond to customer appreciation?
1. Positive Feedback Email – One of the best feedback messages you can receive is a glowing email from a happy customer. When this happens, give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done. Or, if the customer mentions a specific employee, let them know. Everyone likes to hear nice things.
It’s also important to provide a feedback thank you message. Show your customer that you appreciate that they took time out of their day to send you a message. If a customer is very enthusiastic about your company, this might also be the time to ask for a testimonial. Or, if you’re looking for shorter reviews or more advertising, ask your customer to share their opinion via social media, or on a review site.
Here’s an example positive feedback thank you email to try. You’ll need to customize this email according to what your customer said and the experience that they had. Hi (customer’s name) Thank you so much for taking the time to send this! Everyone here at (business name) loves to know that our customers enjoy what we do.
We’re glad that you loved (product, service, experience, person etc.). We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we’re glad that we’ve achieved it! This is such terrific feedback, we’d really like to share it with others. Would you share what you wrote in a testimonial? We’re collecting written or video testimonials at this link (landing page link).
Testimonials really help us spread the word about (business name) and bring in more customers. We hope you’ll help us share your kind words with all of our customers! Thank you again! We’re looking forward to making your experience even better in the future! Best, (Your name) (Your title) (Your email) Remember, if you’re not looking for reviews on your website, change the request accordingly.
What is 5 star review example?
Examples of Five-Star Reviews – “I had an amazing experience with this company. The customer service was outstanding, and the product was exactly what I was looking for.” “I was so pleased with the service I received from this business. They went above and beyond to help me find the perfect item.” “I was very impressed with the quality of the product I received.
- It was exactly what I was hoping for.” “The customer service at this company is excellent.
- They were accommodating and responsive to my questions.” As you can see, businesses that provide excellent service and products are more likely to receive five-star reviews.
- But it’s not always easy to achieve this level of customer satisfaction.
That’s why it’s essential to respond to customer positive feedback and negative reviews.
How do you respond to all the best?
All the best for you too’, ‘ I wish the best for you too ‘.
How do I respond to a positive review on Glassdoor?
To respond to a review from your main company profile: Sign in to your Glassdoor account. Navigate to the review on your profile to which you would like to respond. Click into the text box and Write a response to this review.
How do you respond positively to a food review?
Thank you so much for the kind words. We’re very happy to hear that we share the same passion for food and that you had a great experience with us! Our kitchen staff will be especially happy to read this review. The is one of their favorites as well.
How do you respond to a 3 star review with comments?
Responding to a Balanced Neutral Review – This type of review merges a positive and a negative comment into one, requiring you to address both in your response. That means you have to strike the sometimes-tricky balance between accepting praise gracefully, offering sincere apologies, and providing satisfying solutions.
An acknowledgment. Greet or acknowledge the reviewer, setting a warm, personal tone for the rest of your response. For example, you can say, “Thanks for sharing your feedback, !” or, “Hi Joey, thank you for leaving a rating and review for,” Your appreciation. In addition to thanking the reviewer generally for their comment, you should also specifically acknowledge the positive aspect of their review. Depending on what they wrote, you could respond with something like, “We appreciate your kind comments about our,” or, “We’re truly grateful for your comments about and will make sure we share your compliments with them!” An apology. You can phrase your apology in countless ways, but should make an effort to transition smoothly between acknowledgment and apology. For instance, after you acknowledge the positive, you could write, “We’re glad you feel satisfied with but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with,” or, “We sincerely apologize for and want to ensure you receive the great service our team is known for providing.” A follow-up. Consider thanking the reviewer again, and invite them to contact your office or team so that you can resolve the issue. For example, you could close by saying, “Please get in touch with our office at your earliest convenience and a member of our team will be glad to assist you,” or, “Your satisfaction is important to us,, and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!”