1. Search your business name on Google – Image source
What is a review URL?
What Is a Google Review Link URL and Why Is It Important? – Finding the Google Review link URL for your business is one of the most important things you can do to make it easy for your customers to leave you online reviews. A Google review link URL is a unique web address that leads directly to the review section of a business listing on Google.
It is a convenient way for your customers to leave a review without having to navigate through multiple pages on Google. Google uses reviews as one of the factors to determine the ranking of local businesses in search results. A high number of positive reviews can improve your visibility, but reviews in general build credibility and trust.
Having the Google review link for your or your client’s business can help increase the click-through rates (CTR) for customers to leave a review. Historically, Google has changed its URL formats and it’s been a tedious task to find this link for your business, especially if it’s a service area business.
- Generate your link using a Chrome extension (service-area businesses too!)
- Manually create your link
- Use a redirect to “own” your Google Review URL
What is my Google My Business review link?
What is a Google Review Link? – A Google review link is a direct link your customers can use to write a review on your Google My Business page. With a direct link, customers will only need a minute to write a review. But without one, they’ll need to follow a six-step process. That’s a major turn-off to many customers.
What is my Google business link?
How to Find a Static Google My Business (GMB) for a Property You Manage July 14, 2020 If you manage a business and want to track visual changes to the GMB landing page (your business representation on ), you can do in the MobileMoxie Page-oscope – our tool, that lets you test any URL on a variety of different phones.
The easiest way to get a g.page URL for a business location is directly from the Google My Business management page. Simply log into your GMB account. Follow this link: and click ‘Sign In’, in the upper right-hand corner or click either of the ‘Manage Now’ buttons, if you are already logged. Next, find the business location that you want to test in the Page-oscope. If you only have one location, this will be easy; if you have many, just pick one for now, and click into the business profile. For this demo, we clicked on the MobileMoxie location, as you can see below. Finally, make sure you are on the ‘Home’ tab of the profile. Scroll down to where it says ‘View on Maps’, ‘’View on Search’ or ‘Share Your Business Profile’; (Sometimes this is on the left, and sometimes this is on the right). Click ‘Share Your Business Profile’. Click and copy the g.page URL that comes up in the modal. This is the URL that you will use to track this business in the Page-oscope. Go back to the Page-oscope Dashboard, and add this URL. With this, the Page-oscope will be able to capture an image of exactly how the GMB result looks in search – either daily, weekly, or monthly – whichever you choose, so that you can compare changes over time side-by-side, and see when things go live.
If you are still stuck, check out this quick tutorial video to learn more about getting static links for businesses that you manage in Google My Business. Remember, if you are a MobileMoxie subscriber, you can use the Page-oscope to auto-capture visuals of this page on a daily, monthly or weekly basis.
What is a Google site link?
Learn About What Sitelinks Are | Google Search Central | Documentation | Google for Developers Stay organized with collections Save and categorize content based on your preferences. Sitelinks are links from the same domain that are clustered together under a web result.
- The main search result
Note : The actual appearance in search results might be different. We only show sitelinks for results when we think they’ll be useful to the user. If the structure of your site doesn’t allow our algorithms to find good sitelinks, or we don’t think that the sitelinks for your site are relevant for the user’s query, we won’t show them.
- Make sure that the text you use as your page titles and in your headings is informative, relevant, and compact.
- Create a logical site structure that is easy for users to navigate, and make sure you link to your important pages from other relevant pages.
- Ensure that your internal links’ anchor text is concise and relevant to the page they’re pointing to.
- Avoid repetitions in your content.
If you need to remove a sitelink, consider removing the page from your site or using Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the, and code samples are licensed under the, For details, see the, Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Can I post a Google review without my name?
Things to know before you leave a Google review: –
- You can’t submit an anonymous review. Google asks every customer/user to sign in with their Google accounts before they have the option to leave a review.
- Businesses cant’ delete the bad reviews by themselves. But in case of a fake review, the business can report
- Your Google reviews will appear publicly with your profile name and picture
- Your Google reviews will appear on Google services across the web, like Maps and Search, and on third-party sites and apps that use Google services to display a Google reviews widget.
- Your Google reviews must comply with Google’s policies. Read more
FYI: You can embed Google reviews widget automatically with EmbedReviews platform. Start a free trial and display your Google reviews now.