Report a review – You can’t contact someone who left an inappropriate review, but you can request that Google to remove it. Reviews are taken down if others label them as inaccurate or if they don’t comply with Google’s review policies,
- On your computer, open Google Maps,
- Find the review that violates Google’s review policies,
- Next to the review, click More Flag as inappropriate,
- Select the reason you want to report the review.
Was this helpful? How can we improve it?
Can I delete a real self review?
Please contact our Customer Support team for assistance with removing your review.
What if I accidentally deleted my Google review?
Google does not keep backups of users’ reviews, so if you have inadvertently deleted a review, there is no way of restoring it. You will need to rewrite it. You may want to consider saving copies of your reviews.
How many Google reviews can someone leave?
Can I Leave More Than One Google Review? – If you visit a business more than once, can you leave another review? Unfortunately, you can only have one active review per business at a time. But, if you’d like your feedback to reflect a more recent experience, you have a few options:
- Delete your original Google review and post a new one.
- Leave a review on another review site like Yelp or the Better Business Bureau.
- Ask the business if they accept written testimonials on their website or over the phone.
Even if you’ve already left a Google review, you can help your favorite brand gain future business by contributing feedback elsewhere.
Can you leave Google reviews anonymously?
Things to know before you leave a Google review: –
- You can’t submit an anonymous review. Google asks every customer/user to sign in with their Google accounts before they have the option to leave a review.
- Businesses cant’ delete the bad reviews by themselves. But in case of a fake review, the business can report
- Your Google reviews will appear publicly with your profile name and picture
- Your Google reviews will appear on Google services across the web, like Maps and Search, and on third-party sites and apps that use Google services to display a Google reviews widget.
- Your Google reviews must comply with Google’s policies. Read more
FYI: You can embed Google reviews widget automatically with EmbedReviews platform. Start a free trial and display your Google reviews now.
Can you remove your own Facebook review?
Step 1: Comment on the review – On Facebook, page owners cannot remove individual reviews themselves. However, users can flag a review to notify Facebook’s team to remove the reviews. But, users can only flag a review if it has at least one comment on it.Commenting on negative reviews is tricky – the situation needs to be handled with great care.
Can I delete my own review on Facebook?
How to delete a review you wrote on Facebook – Luckily it’s super easy to remove a review from Facebook if you wrote it. Just find the review in question, click the three horizontal dots in the top right and select “Delete.” If you’d like to edit your review instead, click “Edit Review.” If only everything else in life were so simple.
Can you delete your own review on Etsy?
Unless a review violates Etsy’s policies, it can’t be removed.
Can you delete your own review on Yelp?
How to Remove a Yelp Review You Wrote – As mentioned, a business can’t remove a review someone wrote about them. But the person writing a review can remove it. The following steps show you how to remove the Yelp reviews you wrote.
- Navigate to the “Reviews” section on your account.
- Find the review to remove.
- Select “Remove Review,” which is the trash icon.
- Select “Confirm.”