Submit a Review Share your thoughts with other customers by submitting a customer review. You can submit product feedback by selecting a star rating. You can always add text, photos or videos to your review at any time. Important: Before you can post a review, you must meet the eligibility requirements given in the,
Go to the product detail page for the item. If you’ve placed an order for the item, you can also go to Click Write a customer review in the Customer Reviews section. Select a Star Rating. A green check mark shows for successfully submitted ratings. (Optional) Add text, photos, or videos and click Submit,
: Submit a Review
How do I import photos from Google Photos to Amazon?
Solution 2: Import Google Photos to Amazon Photos by Google Takeout – If you need a full backup, you can use Google Takeout to download all the data at once and upload it to Amazon Photos. Additionally, Google Takeout is a web-based service, so you don’t need to install any storage-consuming applications on your computer. Deselect All Step 3: Then, swipe down to Google Photos. If you want to export all the photos on Google Photos, it is enough to tick Google Photos; if you only want to move certain folders on Google Photos, you can click ” All photo albums included ” to deselect the ones you don’t want to export. Include All Albums Step 4: After that, scroll the cursor down to press the ” Next ” button. You will then be asked to select the correct file type, frequency and destination respectively. Finally, click the ” Create Export ” tab. Create Export Step 5: After a few moments, you can download the archive to your PC. Click Download Step 6: Now, launch and log into your Amazon Photos on your computer. (If you don’t already have Amazon Photos installed, you should download and install it first.) Step 7: Click the ” Backup ” button on the left. Then click ” Add Backup ” to select the photos you exported from Google Photos. Alternatively, you can drag and drop images into Amazon Photos’ interface. Add Backup to Amazon Photos on Desktop Here’s how to backup Google Photos to Amazon Photos using Google Takeout. This method is ideal for users who need to back up a lot of photos, but one thing to note is to remember to unzip before uploading to Amazon Photos.
Is Amazon Photos app free?
Safely store all your full-resolution photos on Amazon Photos. Use this free app to back up, share, and organize all of your photos. All Amazon Photos customers have 5GB full-resolution photo and video storage. Personalize your Fire TV and Echo Show to display your favorite memories.
- Order photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor directly from your phone to make gift giving a breeze.
- You can opt to remove photos and videos stored in your phone to free up space, knowing your photos and videos will remain safe—now and in the future.
- Take advantage of features like This Day to see and share photos from this date in years past, and Memories, to automatically see curated slideshows from trips and other special moments from your life.
Use invite-only Groups to gather and share a multitude of top-quality photos and albums with family and friends. FULL-RESOLUTION STORAGE Amazon Photos keeps your photos and videos the same size and format as the originals. With full-resolution storage, your prints look as sharp as the day you took them.
- PERSONALIZE YOUR FIRE TV AND ECHO SHOW So many photos and videos captured remain tucked away in a phone or camera.
- Device personalization means your best memories stay where they belong: in the spotlight.
- Whether it’s your Fire TV in the living room or your Echo Show on the kitchen counter, your memories get the attention they deserve.
PRINTS High-quality prints, made to order. Best of all? You can make it happen right from the app and transform those memories into prints, custom gifts, and home décor. Available only in the U.S. THIS DAY View (and share) photos from this date in years past, whether it’s one year ago or five years ago.
- MEMORIES Your special moments set to music and re-surfaced as a curated slideshow to re-live the good times.
- SHARING Share full-resolution photos and videos with family and friends by inviting them to a private Amazon Photos Group.
- Share lifetime-long memories or highlight special events such as vacations, playoffs, parties, graduations.
View photo slideshows on your Fire TV and Echo Show to enjoy special moments throughout your entire home. FEATURES • Prime: Prime members get unlimited, full-resolution photo storage and 5GB for video • Storage: Free 5GB photo and video storage • Full-resolution: Keep your original image’s resolution: more pixels equal better quality photos and videos • Personalization: Keep photo memories on view instead of tucked away in a phone or camera • One-stop shop: Photo storage, prints, and sharing • Prints: Favorite memories transformed into photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor Available only in the U.S.
• Built-in security: Back up photos and videos automatically just by turning on with Auto-Save • Alexa: Take, view, and share photos hands-free • Groups: Privately share selected photos, videos, and albums with family and friends across devices • Subscriptions: Expand storage with flexible monthly and annual plans starting at $1.99 By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse) and Privacy Notice (www.amazon.com/privacy).
General bug fixes and improvements.
Can you send pictures to Amazon?
Transfer Photos and Videos to Amazon Photos Use the Amazon Photos desktop app to upload all your Photos and Videos.
- You can easily transfer your photos and videos stored on your current online storage service provider to Amazon Photos.
- Amazon Photos will automatically upload your photos and videos from Apple’s iCloud when you download the Amazon Photos app to your iOS device.
- To transfer photos and videos manually:
- Download the Amazon Photos desktop app on your computer.
- Install Amazon Photos and Sign in to your Amazon account by following the on-screen prompts.
- From the Backup tab, select Add backup,
- Select the folder that includes the photos you have downloaded from your online storage service provider.
- Set your preferences for the backup such as recurrence, photos, videos etc.
- Select Save to upload your photos to Amazon Photos.
: Transfer Photos and Videos to Amazon Photos
Can you send photos to Amazon show?
Memories delivered with shared home screen – Make memories even when you’re apart. Turn your Echo Show home screen into a photo display that your loved ones can contribute to. Invite family and friends to share their photos to your Echo Show device to begin enjoying ambiently whenever memories are shared. Your personal Photo Booth has arrived. Take a selfie with your Echo Show camera. Swipe left to make photos fun with stickers. You can even choose how you want to capture your likeness: with a single shot, a video, or a four-shot photo collage. See your photos on the biggest screen in the house with Amazon Photos.
Why can’t I upload photos?
2. Ensure you’re using the right backup settings – Google Photos not uploading may not be caused by your network connection. Inappropriate backup settings may cause Google Photos not to upload. If Photos get stuck while uploading, it’s likely because you turned off backup or other related options inadvertently. Here’s how to check:
- Open the Google Photos app on your Android or iPhone.
- Tap your profile icon at the upper right corner.
- Tap Photos Settings
- Select Back up & sync
- If Backup & sync is turned off, simply turn it on.
- If you have multiple Google accounts on your device, ensure you’ve selected the right one.
- If you’re not always connected to a Wi-Fi network, we recommend you turn on Cell data usage to enable Google Photos to back up when you’re not connected to Wi-Fi. Even so, we don’t recommend turning on Back up videos over data, as it may consume your mobile data helplessly. But you may enable it if Google Photos is not uploading videos when you’re on mobile data.
Where can I Upload images to?
Free Image Hosting sites: Upload & Share Photos Online –
|Name||Supported Platforms||Free Storage||Link|
|👍 Adobe Creative Cloud||Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, Linux and Ubuntu||7 Days Free Trial||Learn More|
|Icedrive||iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux||10GB||Learn More|
|Google Photos||iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux||15GB||Learn More|
|Internxt||iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux||10GB||Learn More|
List of the Best Free Image Hosting Sites: