Part 2. How Long Does It Take to Review a Tiktok Video? – As TikTok has grown in popularity, the length of time it takes to review videos has increased due to the sheer amount of content being uploaded. In most cases, TikTok will review your video in 48 hours and let you know whether it has been approved or taken down for violating the community guidelines.
Do TikTok appeals ever work?
How we retain your information if you appeal – As soon as the appeal process is complete, we’ll start the process of deleting the information you submitted, including any selfies, photos of your ID, and your email address (provided by you so we can communicate the appeal outcome).
If your appeal is not approved: • We’ll delete your account on day 120 (or day 30 in the U.S.) and start deleting all your other data. • You’ll have 113 days (or 23 days in the U.S.) from the date your account is banned to download your data, If your appeal is approved: • As long as you have a TikTok account, we’ll keep a record of your date of birth, the fact that you appealed, how you appealed, and the result.
• We won’t keep a copy of your ID, if provided, but we’ll keep information relating to the ID authentication check carried out by our service provider. For example, the number of times your ID was reviewed if your first appeal was not approved and when our service provider sent us the authentication result.
Why do I only get 50 views on TikTok?
4. You’re a new TikTok user – If you just created your account and posted a video almost immediately, your chance of getting views is going to be limited. Think of it this way: you have to be able to prove that yours is a real account and not a bot. Completing your bio, watching videos and engaging with them, and making your account look legit before posting your own is the best way to do this.
Why do my Tiktoks stop at 200 views?
This is why tiktok’s algorithm will show you to 200. around 200 people every time you post a video to then judge the quality of that video. so if you drop a video and you get stuck at 200 views. that means you didn’t pass tiktok’s algorithmic test.
How can I recover my banned TikTok account?
3. Unban Permanently Banned TikTok Account –
Contact TikTok Customer Support
Now, if you managed to ruffle more than a few feathers, you will be awarded a permanently banned TikTok account for all your efforts. It seems like the end of the road for a nuisance maker and rightly so, but in case you feel your TikTok account was permanently banned in error, you do have a way out. Step 2: Tap Report a Problem under Support: Here, you can send a message to TikTok and appeal against the ban. There is also an option to add supporting pictures and videos, if required. In general, the official customer support takes 6-8 hours to reach out to the customer for queries.
Email an appeal to TikTok
If you are harried up to get your banned Tiktok account back or you don’t get a response from customer support after 6-8 hours, you can try to email an appeal to Tiktok. But you need to make sure that you don’t violate the Tiktok guidelines, you think the ban is just a misunderstanding.
How do I contact TikTok support?
How to Email TikTok – To report a problem: [email protected] or [email protected]. For general feedback: [email protected]. For advertisement-related queries: [email protected]. For advertisement complaints: [email protected] All tiktok email addresses are useful for general account inquiries, complaints, and other matters that may arise in your account.
How do I recover my TikTok account?
How TikTok uses your email – Adding your email to your account helps improve your TikTok experience. We may use your email to: • Help you log in. If you forget your username, phone number, or the other login method you used to log into TikTok, you can look up all your login methods by entering the email associated with your account on the account recovery page.
If you forget your password, you can also use your email to reset your password, • Strengthen your account security with two-step verification. • Connect you with people you may know, • Improve the ad experience for you and others. We may match your contact information with information we get from Advertising, Measurement, and Data Partners, such as when you make a purchase after seeing an ad on TikTok.
This helps us show you personalized ads based on off-TikTok activity, depending on your settings, and improve our ad services for everyone within the TikTok community. Learn more about Ads and Your Data in the TikTok Safety Center. • Send you trending content, newsletters, promotions, recommendations, and account updates.
- Send you order updates, logistics updates, and refund status if TikTok Shop is available in your country.
- Please note that: • Your email is not visible on your TikTok profile.
- You can change or remove your email at any time once you provide an alternative method of logging into your account.
- We may receive your email if you choose to sync Facebook friends,