How Do You Respond To A Positive Review Example?
Generic positive review response examples – A generic positive review expresses satisfaction with your product or service without giving you specific feedback. An example of a generally positive review is “I had a great time at,” Some positive review response examples that your business can use:
- “Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.”
- “Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback.”
- “Is there anything we can do to improve?”
- “We hope to see you again soon!”
- “We’re really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.”
- “We’re glad that you enjoyed your !”
How do you respond to a positive review about an employee?
How to respond to positive feedback from your boss – Who doesn’t enjoy hearing from their manager that they’ve written an excellent report or that their recent presentation was delivered flawlessly? Unfortunately with the new reality of remote work, opportunities for casual positive interactions and feedback have become more infrequent.
- Many employees are used to hearing from or interacting with upper management only when there is an issue that needs addressing, so knowing how to respond to a “job-well-done” or other compliments can sometimes feel like uncharted territory.
- When you receive a compliment or an excellent performance review, thank your boss and let them know you appreciate the kind words.
You can even go a step further and ask them to provide you with more feedback on what you did well so you can apply it to future projects: “Thank you for acknowledging my efforts! I put a lot of work into this project and I appreciate the recognition.
How do you say thank you for a positive review?
Offer thank you (again) – Close the response with a thank you to drive the key message home. Most importantly, you are grateful for customers, for their loyalty, and for their willingness to advocate for your business. Example 1: “You’re the best, Martha.
How do you thank an employer for a positive review?
Thank-You Note – Email is acceptable and professional, but a hand-written note of thanks will come across as more personal. Be as general or specific in your comments as you feel comfortable with. Example: Thank you for the positive review and kind words on my performance evaluation.
How do you respond to a positive review on Instagram?
Five Examples of Responses to Positive Comments on Instagram – “Thank you for the kind words! We’re glad you enjoy our account.” “We’re so happy you like our content! Thank you for following us.” “We’re glad you enjoy our photos and thank you for the kind words.” “Thank you for the support! We appreciate it.” “We’re glad you enjoy our account and thank you for the compliments.”