Work with Ruby Radio and help local businesses grow! It’s a fun place to be and you get to work with the area’s leading locally-operated media company.
Work the Front Desk at Ruby Radio. This position includes greeting visitors, answering phones, filing and other general office duties. You will learn to schedule commercials and other programming elements that listeners hear on the stations as the “daily log,” so familiarity with computers is important. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Production Assistant Trainee (Part-Time)
This is a support position for the Programming and News Departments. The right candidate will train to work with digital audio, preparing commercials and other announcements to play on our six Ruby Radio stations. This is not an on-air position, but could eventually lead to one. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Local Account Executive (Full-Time)
We need an Account Executive to use benefits-driven consultant selling techniques and help Elko businesses grow with advertising on Ruby Radio stations and RubyWantAds.com.
- Learn to work with local area businesses to develop radio and digital campaigns
- Prospect for new clients so you can help them grow
- Use your creativity to develop radio campaigns and present ad plans to business owners by making proposals, developing radio scripts, and overseeing the production of commercials. Your ideas could be on the air!
- Full-time position Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Salary plus commission – you work hard, you have the power to earn more
- Must be willing to learn and develop new skills
- Some retail experience helpful
- Some college preferred
Ruby Radio offers a generous commission structure–the highest in the radio industry! And we include a small salary to help you get started. This position has high-income potential, though you will have to earn it. And you will have lots of room to be creative both for your clients and with sales promotions.
Please don’t just call, though. Impress us with your professionalism: email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Help us see why *you* are the right person for this position, so we can invite you for an interview. As part of the interview, you’ll be asked to write a radio ad to show off your focus on benefits and marketing mindset.
We want your talent and experience to help us grow and serve the Elko/Spring Creek Community! Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org