The FCC regulates Ruby Radio Corporation licensed operations and requires certain documents to be available for the public to review. Among these are the Public Inspection File, the annual EEO Report and any applications that Ruby Radio Corporation files with the FCC. Links to these documents are provided below. Should any assistance be needed to access these documents, please contact Alene Sutherland, Vice President, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KHIX-FM – Carlin Nevada
- Public Inspection File link: https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/fm-profile/khix
- EEO Report link: https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/fm-profile/khix/equal-employment-opportunity-records
- Application link: https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/fm-profile/khix/applications-and-related-materials
KBGZ-FM – Spring Creek, Nevada
- Public Inspection File link: https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/fm-profile/kbgz
- EEO Report link: https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/fm-profile/kbgz/equal-employment-opportunity-records
- Application link: https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/fm-profile/kbgz/applications-and-related-materials
KUOL-FM – Elko, Nevada
- Public Inspection File link: https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/fm-profile/kuol
- EEO Report link: https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/fm-profile/kuol/equal-employment-opportunity-records
- Application link: https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/fm-profile/kuol/applications-and-related-materials
Please call Alene Sutherland, Vice President, at Ruby Radio with any questions: (775) 777-1196.